EU Declaration of Conformity (DoC)
The FUERGY Control units CU 24 and CU 48 are designed to regulate, control, process and transmit information from a connected device. Thanks to the obtained information about the input network, battery, inverter, and PV system, the control unit optimizes energy flow in order to maximize energy savings and usage of renewable energy.
- For download:
1. Certificate TAYLLORCOX s.r.o.: Information Security Management System, ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- For download: iso-iec-27001-2013.pdf
Certificate TAYLLORCOX s.r.o.: Environmental Management System, ISO 14001:2015
- For download: iso-14001-2015.pdf
Certificate TAYLLORCOX s.r.o.: Occupational Health and Safety Management System, ISO 45001:2018
- For download: iso-45001-2018.pdf
Environmental Confirmation issued by SEWA a.s.
A member of European Recycling Platform. FUERGY has fulfilled all obligations pertaining to portable batteries and/or industrial batteries and accumulators in an accordance with the valid legislation of the Slovak Republic for the year 2022.
- For download: sewa-environmental-confirmation.pdf